VERSE
To steal the wind from your lungs
B
To take the breath from your lips
A
I am trafficking bliss
E
I sell wholesale with a kiss
D
I am a dealer of words
B
I'll suck the buzz from your scene
D
And sell it right back to you
A
Before I get away clean
E
Before I get away clean
B
This is your stereo
A
And your speakers are blown
E
In this scenario
D
We are the Guns of Navarone
B
This is a mutiny
D
This is a masquerade
A E
This is the pin pulling from a ticking hand grenade
CHORUS
G D A B
Shoot each word into your veins
G D A B
Sing until you can't feel pain
VERSE
We are your own parasite
B
A wind blown pilot light
A
Sinking like a lead balloon
E
Something you cooked in a spoon
D
This a firing line
B
This is Sweet Caroline
D
This is a slot machine
A
This is a prison camp
E
Minus any Steve McQueen
CHORUS
CHORUS 2
G
You're going down hard
D
You're going down fast
A B
You're going down like this might be your last
BRIDGE
B
To bind up the brokenhearted
B
We came here to bleed
B
To bind up the brokenhearted
B
You know what you need
CHORUS
CHORUS 2
Home » Five Iron Frenzy » Kunci Gitar Five Iron Frenzy - Into Your Veins
Kunci Gitar Five Iron Frenzy - Into Your Veins
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Five Iron Frenzy - Into Your Veins :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Five Iron Frenzy - Into Your Veins"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Five Iron Frenzy - Into Your Veins. Kategori Artis :
Five Iron Frenzy
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Five Iron Frenzy - Into Your Veins dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)