INTRO:
C F C F F F F G G G X2
VERSE:
(end of intro) C F C F F
Oh, what a night
F F G G G G C F C F F
Late December, back in sixty-three
F F G G G G C F C F F
What a very special time for me
F F G G G G C F C F F
As I remember, what a night
F F G G G C F C F F
Oh, what a night
F F G G G G C F C F F
You know, I didn't even know her name
F F G G G G G C F C F F
But I was never gonna be the same
F F G G G G C F C F F
What a lady, what a night
F F G G G Dm
Oh, I
F C G
I got a funny feeling when she walked in the room
G Dm
Hey, my
F G G G G G G
As I recall, it ended much too soon
G (hold) C F C F F
Oh, what a night
F F G G G G C F C F F
Hyp-not-iz-ing, mes-mer-iz-ing me
F F G G G G C F C F F
She was everything I dreamed she'd be
F F G G G G C F C F F
Sweet surrender, what a night
F F G G G
Am Am , Am Am , Am C D
Am Am , Am Am , Am C D Dm G
And I felt a rush like a rolling bolt of thunder
Dm G
Spinning my head around and taking my body under
C F C F F, F F G G G
Oh, what a night
C F C F F F F G G G
C F C F F F F G G G
C F C F F F F G G G
Dm
Oh, I
F C G
Got a funny feeling when she walked in the room
G Dm
Hey, my
F G G G G G G
As I recall, it ended much too soon
G (hold) C F C F F
Oh, what a night
F F G G G G C F C F F
Why'd it take so long to see the light?
F F G G G G C F C F F
Seemed so wrong, but now it seems so right
F F G G G G C F C F F
What a lady, what a night
F F G G G
Am Am , Am Am , Am C D
Am Am , Am Am , Am C D Dm G
And I felt a rush like a rolling bolt of thunder
Dm G
Spinning my head around and taking my body under
C F C F F F F F G G
Oh, what a night (Do do do do do, do do do do)
Home » Four Seasons » Kunci Gitar Four Seasons - Oh What A Night
Kunci Gitar Four Seasons - Oh What A Night
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Four Seasons - Oh What A Night :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Four Seasons - Oh What A Night"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Four Seasons - Oh What A Night. Kategori Artis :
Four Seasons
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Four Seasons - Oh What A Night dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)