Intro: C C F2 F2
C
Hold on now, got to take a deep breath
C F2 F2
I don't know what to say when I look in your eyes
C
You made the world before I was born
C F2 F2
And here I am holding you in my arms tonight
G C/E F F G C/E F
Noel, No---el Jesus our E-mman-u----el
C F G C
You're here, I'm holding you so near
F G Am E/G#
I'm staring into the face of my Savior
C/G D/F# F
King and Cre-ato-----r
G
You could’ve left us on our own
C F C F
But you're here
C
I don't know how long I'm gonna have you for
C F2 F2
But I'll be watching when you change the world
C
Look at your hands, they're still so small
C F2 F2
Someday you're gonna stretch them out and save us all
G C/E F F G C/E F
Noel, No---el Jesus our E-mman-u----el
C F G C
You're here, I'm holding you so near oh ohhh
F G Am E/G#
I'm staring into the face of my Savior
C/G D/F# F
King and Cre-ato-----r
G
You could’ve left us on our own
(2) (2) (2) (2)
C F G C F G
But you're here You’re here
(2) (2) (2) (2)
Inst. bridge: Am G F2 Dsus Dm D2 Dm
C C
C
Someday I'm gonna look back on this
C F2 F2
The night that God became a baby boy
C
Someday you're gonna go home again
C
But you'll leave your spirit
(2) (2)
Am G F
And flood the world with joy
C F G C
You'll be here, I'm holding you so near oh ohhh
F G Am E/G#
I'm staring into the face of my Savior
C/G D/F# F
King and Cre-ato-----r
G
You could’ve left me on my own
(2) (2) (2)
C F G C F
But you're here You’re here
(2) (2)
G C F
Hallelujah, You're here
(2) (2)
G C F G C
Hallelujah, You're here
Home » Francesca Battistelli » Kunci Gitar Francesca Battistelli - Youre Here
Kunci Gitar Francesca Battistelli - Youre Here
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Francesca Battistelli - Youre Here :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Francesca Battistelli - Youre Here"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Francesca Battistelli - Youre Here. Kategori Artis :
Francesca Battistelli
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Francesca Battistelli - Youre Here dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)