F Dm Bb F C Bb
MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM
F Dm F
Took a cab to the city to clear my mind
F Dm Bb
I drank my way through the streets and in the Sailortown
Bb Dm C
I took so much stuff I thought I'd never come down
F Dm Bb
Made me feel much better than I'd felt for awhile
F Dm F
I found girls that helped me up from falling down
F Dm Bb
I never once gave my heart out, never let them inside
F Dm C
There was just too many ghosts, and too much crime
F Dm Bb
My heart wasn't fit to be the loving type
Bb Gm C
With dreams of better days in mind
F Dm Bb
O Lord, won't you see me through to better times
Bb Dm C
And if I don't make it out alive
F Dm Bb
Put my name on a chair right by your side
F Dm Bb F C Bb
MMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM
F Dm F
I took a job there singing almost every night
F Dm Bb
Entertaining hearts more broken than mine
Bb Dm C
Waiting for a light to shine
F Dm Bb
To lead me right out of my dark decline
Bb Gm C
With dreams of better days in mind
F Dm Bb
O Lord, won't you see me through to better times
Bm Dm C
And if I don't make it out alive
F Dm Bb
Put my name on a chair right by your side
F Dm Bb F C Bb
MMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM
F Dm F
Took a cab to the city to clear my mind
F C Bb
I ended up with a mind needing exorcised
Bb Gm C
With dreams of better days in mind
F Dm Bb
O Lord, won't you see me through to better times
Bb Dm C
And if I don't make it out alive
F Dm Bb
Put my name on a chair right by your side
Bb Dm C
And if I don't make it out alive
F Dm Bb
Put my name on a chair right by your side
F Dm Bb*
MMMMMMMMM
Home » Gareth Dunlop » Kunci Gitar Gareth Dunlop - Name On A Chair
Kunci Gitar Gareth Dunlop - Name On A Chair
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Gareth Dunlop - Name On A Chair :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Gareth Dunlop - Name On A Chair"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Gareth Dunlop - Name On A Chair. Kategori Artis :
Gareth Dunlop
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Gareth Dunlop - Name On A Chair dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)