verse:
C
My house in Budapest
My hidden treasure chest,
Golden grand piano
My beautiful Castillo
F
For you
You
C
I’d leave it all
C
My acres of a land
I have achieved
It may be hard for you to,
Stop and believe
F
But for you
You
I’d Leave it all
chorus:
G
Give me one good reason
F C
Why I should never make a change
G
And baby if you hold me
F C
Then all of this will go away
verse:
C
My many artifacts
The list goes on
If you just say the words
I’ll up and run
F
Oh, to you
You
C
I’d leave it all
Chorus:
Give me one good reason
Why I should never make a change
And baby if you hold me
Then all of this will go away
Give me one good reason
Why I should never make a change
And baby if you hold me
Then all of this will go away
interlude:
C F C G F C
Verse:
My friends and family
They, don’t understand
They fear they’d lose so much
If, you took my hand
But, for you
You,
I’d lose it all.
Chorus:
Give me one good reason
Why I should never make a change
And baby if you hold me
Then all of this will go away
Give me one good reason
Why I should never make a change
And baby if you hold me
Then all of this will go away
Verse:
My house in Budapest
My hidden treasure chest,
Golden grand piano
My beautiful castillo
You
You
I’d leave it all.
Home » George Ezra » Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Budepest
Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Budepest
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Budepest :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Budepest"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Budepest. Kategori Artis :
George Ezra
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar George Ezra - Budepest dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)