INTRO
D Gmaj7
D Gmaj7
D Gmaj7
D Gmaj7
VERSE 1
D Gmaj7
So glad I hung up the phone,
D
My best friend called
Gmaj7
And told me not to go
D Gmaj7 D Gmaj7
I'd just get my heart broke one more time
D Gmaj7
I walked in and there you were,
D Gmaj7
Looking better than I ever remembered
D
Smiling that smile
Gmaj7
Like nothing ever happened,
D Gmaj7
You were never not mine
PRECHORUS
Gmaj7
Crazy, I know, I know
I know, I know, I know
CHORUS
D G
Ain’t that the way it goes,
D G
Always stumbling into something,
D G
Life’s an open road,
A
You gotta take it
D G
If you just let go,
D G
Lose your way to find that one thing
A
that you’ve been missing...
You almost missed it all
INTERLUDE
D Gmaj7
D Gmaj7
VERSE 2
D
So glad, I turned around,
D G
I know where I’d be right now
D G
Somewhere downtown thinking about
What could have been,
D G
And love would never be again
PRECHORUS
Gmaj7
Crazy, I know, I know I know, I know, I know
CHORUS
D G
Ain’t that the way it goes,
D G
Always stumbling into something,
D G
Life’s an open road,
A
You gotta take it
D G
If you just let go,
D G
Lose your way to find that one thing
A
that you’ve been missing...
You almost missed it all
BRIDGE
Bm G D G
Bm
But I didn’t, I turned that car around,
G
Thank God I put that phone down
D/F#
I'm so glad I didn’t listen,
A
I never know what I’d be missing
D G
Ain’t that the way it goes,
D G
Always stumbling into something,
D G
Life’s an open road,
A
You gotta take it
Crazy, I know, I know, I know, I know,
Gmaj7
I know, I know, I know
FINAL CHORUS = CHORUS x2
D G
Ain’t that the way it goes,
D G
Always stumbling into something,
D G
Life’s an open road,
A
You gotta take it
D G
If you just let go,
D G
Lose your way to find that one thing
A
that you’ve been missing
D G
Ain’t that the way it goes,
D G
Always stumbling into something,
D G
Life’s an open road,
A
You gotta take it
D G
If you just let go,
D G
Lose your way to find that one thing
A
that you’ve been missing
You almost missed it all
OUTRO
D Gmaj7 x4
D Gmaj7 D
Home » Gloriana » Kunci Gitar Gloriana - The Way It Goes
Kunci Gitar Gloriana - The Way It Goes
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Gloriana - The Way It Goes :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Gloriana - The Way It Goes"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Gloriana - The Way It Goes. Kategori Artis :
Gloriana
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Gloriana - The Way It Goes dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)