G D C
G D C
Started fleeing comfort for something closer to the edge
for the view and contempt of the conscious
G D C
Thoughts abandoning my shoes but I turn toward, towards home instead
G D C
Though I am not without weakness I will define what lies ahead
G D C
I'm not out of control (X2)
G D C
Now I'm swerving in and out to feel the force of the curve unchecked I'm fond of the danger
G D C
Nothings really out of line everyone should make the time to find it
G D C
Will you ride beside me now or have I frightened all the words away
G D C
I'm not out of control(x3)
Am C D
If we could focus now,
Am C D
I'm certain this would all be clear
Am C D
couldn't we last for awhile
what if we can't
G D C
Everything around me now all of it reduced to the ground at the cost of a foolish nature
G D C
Consequence and conditioning all weighing at me to slow my pacing
G D C
It could all be worth it though how the hell will we know we try (x2)
G D C
I'm not out of control (x4)
Home » Greensky Bluegrass » Kunci Gitar Greensky Bluegrass - In Control
Kunci Gitar Greensky Bluegrass - In Control
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Greensky Bluegrass - In Control :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Greensky Bluegrass - In Control"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Greensky Bluegrass - In Control. Kategori Artis :
Greensky Bluegrass
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Greensky Bluegrass - In Control dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)