A E A Asus2-A
I don't feel like loving you today
A E A Asus2-A
So don't you even try to change my mind
D E
The best thing you can do right now
A D
Is just go away
D E A
Cause I don't feel like loving you today
A E A
I don't want to talk about last night
A E A
I'm angry and I haven't had much sleep
D E
I'm so tired and bloodshot
A D
there ain't no tellin what I'd say
D E A
Cause I don't feel like loving you today
Chorus:
A7 D
But you know I will anyway
D A
Even though we make it hard sometimes
B7
I'll wind up forgiving you
D E
And probably loving you for the rest of my life...
A E A
But I don't feel like loving you today
A E A
And I've got 16 hours left to go
D E
I might tell you that I'm leaving
A D
Even though you know I'll stay
D E A
cuz I don't feel like loving you today
CHORUS
A E/G# F#m D
But I don't feel like loving you today
A E (no chord)
I just don't feel like loving you today
Home » Gretchen Wilson » Kunci Gitar Gretchen Wilson - I Dont Feel Like Loving You Today
Kunci Gitar Gretchen Wilson - I Dont Feel Like Loving You Today
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Gretchen Wilson - I Dont Feel Like Loving You Today :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Gretchen Wilson - I Dont Feel Like Loving You Today"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Gretchen Wilson - I Dont Feel Like Loving You Today. Kategori Artis :
Gretchen Wilson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Gretchen Wilson - I Dont Feel Like Loving You Today dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)