Intro
G Cadd9 Em7 D
G
Maybe I'm just crazy
Cadd9
Maybe I'm a fool
Em7
Maybe I don't know how to love but
D
Maybe I do
G
Maybe you know more than me but
Cadd9
This much is true
Em7
This little heart and brain of mine say
D
We're through with you
Em7 Cadd9 G
And I wonder does it blow your mind
Em7 Cadd9 G
That I'm leaving you far behind
Em7 Cadd9 G
I wonder does it stop your heart to know
Em7 D
You're not my sunshine anymore
G
Okay you're pretty
Cadd9 Em7
Your face is a work of art
G Cadd9 Em7
Your smile could light up New York City after dark
G
Okay you're cover boy pretty
Cadd9 Em7
Stamped with a beauty mark
G Dsus4
But it's such a pity a boy so pretty
D
With an ugly heart
G Cadd9 Em7 D
G
Maybe you'll get married
Cadd9
And she will kiss your feet
Em7
While I give all my rights away
D
I won't lose no sleep
G
Maybe on your honeymoon
Cadd9
You'll think of me
Em7
But if you don't won't shed a tear
D
Yeah I can guarantee
Em7 Cadd9 G
And I wonder does it blow your mind
Em7 Cadd9 G
That I'm leaving you far behind
Em7 Cadd9 G
I wonder does it stop your heart to know
Em7 D
You're not my sunshine anymore
G
Okay you're pretty
Cadd9 Em7
Your face is a work of art
G Cadd9 Em7
Your smile could light up New York City after dark
G
Okay you're cover boy pretty
Cadd9 Em7
Stamped with a beauty mark
G Dsus4
But it's such a pity a boy so pretty
D
With an ugly heart
G Cadd9 Em7 D
G
Okay you're pretty
Cadd9
Your face is a work of art
Em7 D
Your smile could probably light up New York after dark
G
Okay you're cover boy pretty
Cadd9
Stamped with a beauty mark
Em7
But it's such a pity
D
A boy so pretty
G Cadd9 Em7 D
With an uh- an uh- an ugly heart
G Cadd9 Em D
An uh an uh an ugly heart
So...
G
Okay you're pretty
Cadd9 Em7
Your face is a work of art
G Cadd9 Em7
Your smile could light up New York City after dark
G
Okay you're cover boy pretty
Cadd9 Em7
Stamped with a beauty mark
G Dsus4
But it's such a pity a boy so pretty
D
With an ugly heart
G
Okay you're pretty
Cadd9 Em7
Your face is a work of art
G Cadd9 Em7
Your smile could light up New York City after dark
G
Okay you're cover boy pretty
Cadd9 Em7
Stamped with a beauty mark
G Dsus4
But it's such a pity a boy so pretty
D
With an ugly heart
Home » Grl » Kunci Gitar Grl - Ugly Heart
Kunci Gitar Grl - Ugly Heart
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Grl - Ugly Heart :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Grl - Ugly Heart"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Grl - Ugly Heart. Kategori Artis :
Grl
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Grl - Ugly Heart dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)