Intro (x2): Bm D G
Verse 1:
Bm D G
Free me from a - pathy
Bm D G
Father, take all of my broken life
Bm D G
Come have Your way in me
A Bm G
I know You see through all my selfish pride
Intro (x2)
Verse 2:
Bm D G
I fall to my knees again
Bm D G
And I'm letting go of all earthly things
Bm D G
Take every part of me
A Bm G
To You I'm devoted, You're my desire
Pre-chorus:
A
And now I see
Bm D/F#
Your brightness as the morning sun
A
I am changed
Bm G
In the light of Your endless love
Your love
Instrumental: Bm D/F# G Bm D G
Verse 3:
Bm D/F# G
Take all my weakness
Bm D G
And all my defenses, I lay at Your feet
Bm D/F# G
I'm willing to give it all
A Bm G
I know that Your grace is enough for me
Pre-chorus (x2)
Instrumental (x2): A Em D A/C#
Chorus (x5):
A Em
You're stirring up the fire in my soul
D A/C#
To know You as You're always all I'm longing for
A Em
I search for You with everything I have
D A/C#
Cause all I want, is all You are
Ending: A Em D A/C#
Home » Hillsongs » Kunci Gitar Hillsongs - All You Are
Kunci Gitar Hillsongs - All You Are
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Hillsongs - All You Are :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Hillsongs - All You Are"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Hillsongs - All You Are. Kategori Artis :
Hillsongs
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Hillsongs - All You Are dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)