Intro: F
F Bb F Bb
So I, I live with you
F Bb F Bb
When you, won’t live with me
F Bb Dm
Time spent with you was al-ways the same, forget it
F Bb Dm
Now everything is changed
Chorus:
Dm Bb F
Wake up, wake up, wake up now X4
Verse:
F Bb F Bb
And time, time doesn't heal
F Bb F Bb
Love lost, when nothing was re- al
F Bb Dm
I’ll do it all again for the same remains an’
F Bb Dm
I played an honest ga- me
Chorus:
Dm Bb F
Wake up, wake up, wake up now X4
Link: F Bb
F Bb F Bb
Woke up, I woke up to you
F Bb F Bb
Good life, but not good for you
F Bb F Bb
Someti- mes, I was amused
F Bb F Bb
For lo-ve or money for you
F Bb Dm
I’ll do it all again for the same regrets an’
F Bb Dm
I played an honest ga- me
F Bb Dm
I’ll do it all again for the same remains an’
F Bb Dm
I played an honest ga- me
Chorus:
Dm Bb F
Wake up, wake up, wake up now X8 (until end)
Home » The Hosts » Kunci Gitar The Hosts - Wake Up
Kunci Gitar The Hosts - Wake Up
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Hosts - Wake Up :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Hosts - Wake Up"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Hosts - Wake Up. Kategori Artis :
The Hosts
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Hosts - Wake Up dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)