INTRO:
Em C#m
C#m G#m F#m B B C5
C#m G#m F#m B B C5
C#m G#m F#m B B C5
C#m G#m F#m B B C5
VERSE
C#m G#m F#m B B C5
If someone tells you there's no other form of life
C#m G#m F#m B B C5
And you believe in that too
C#m G#m F#m B B C5
I'm gonna tell you 'bout the other night
C#m G#m F#m B B C5
I swear that is true
C#m G#m F#m B B C5
A cloud of white and green and flying ships I've never seen
C#m G#m F#m
Came into my view
BRIDGE
G#m F#m G#m
Was I frightened, was I scared
B C#m
Was I thrown into confusion
F#m G#m
As they glided down so silently
B
It wasn't an illusion.
CHORUS
E C#m F#m B E C#m
Oh no no doubt about it.
F#m B E C#m F#m G#m A B
Oh no, no doubt about it
INTERLUDE
C#m G#m F#m B B C5
C#m G#m F#m B B C5
VERSE
C#m G#m F#m B
What kind of magnetism kept me in this place
B C5 C#m G#m F#m B B C5
Was it out of my control? What was this ship from out of space?
C#m G#m F#m B
What was this creature that appeared before my eyes?
C#m G#m F#m
Was it good? Was it evil? On this ship from other skies?
BRIDGE
G#m F#m G#m
I was frightened, I was scared
B C#m
I was thrown into confusion.
F#m G#m
As they stood right there in front of me
B
It wasn't an illusion.
CHORUS
E C#m F#m B E C#m
Oh no no doubt about it.
F#m B E C#m F#m G#m A B
Oh no, no doubt about it
INTERLUDE
C#m G#m F#m B B C5
C#m G#m F#m
G#m F#m G#m
She stood right there in front of me
B
But can there be ... no illusion
CHORUS
E C#m F#m B E C#m
Oh no no doubt about it
F#m B E C#m F#m G#m A B
Oh no, no doubt about it
OUTRO
C F Dm Gm C F Dm Gm
Oh no no doubt about it
C F Dm Gm C F Dm Gm
Oh no no doubt about it
C F Dm Gm C F Dm Gm
Oh no no doubt about it
Home » Hot Chocolate » Kunci Gitar Hot Chocolate - No Doubt About It
Kunci Gitar Hot Chocolate - No Doubt About It
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Hot Chocolate - No Doubt About It :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Hot Chocolate - No Doubt About It"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Hot Chocolate - No Doubt About It. Kategori Artis :
Hot Chocolate
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Hot Chocolate - No Doubt About It dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)