İntro F C A7 G
F C A7 G
Verse 1
F
We had it all
C
We were young lovers
A7 G
We were full of trust and faith
F
We were dead set on making
C A7
It last forever
G
Forever and a day
F C
I recall it was fall last year
A7 G
When it started to die
F
Standing stil
C
As the temperature kils
A7
The summer's thrills
G
That were keeping it alive
Pre Chorus
F A7
The days got colder
G
So I held you closer
F A7 G
In effort to save us some time
F A7 G
Almost like the wind came And ruined the spark
F A7 G
And left us in the dark
Chorus Am Em7 C F C Em7
Am
But hey,
Em7 C
I could've told you
F
That I loved you and stayed
C Em7
Around to kindle the fire
Am Em7
But I was late. on my return
C F
And now you've lost all faith
C G
And I am the liar
Dm Am A7 F
I'm no longer what you require
Fmaj9 X 2
Verse 2
F C
I still feel you at night
A7
Turning in the sheets
G
When I turn out the light
F
That's how it goes
C
The ghost of your first love
A7
Won't ever leave you
G
Till the day that you die
F Am G
I won't ever live down Leaving her behind
F Am G
Even if the choice was the right one
F Am G
It was a good thing staring me right in the face
F Am G
But I turned and ran away
Chorus Am Em7 C F C Em7
Am
Well hey,
Em7 C
I could've told you
F
That I loved you and stayed
C Em7
Around to kindle the fire
Am Em7
But I was late. on my return
C F
And now you've lost all faith
C G
And I am the liar
Dm Am A7 F
I'm no longer what you require
Bridge
Dm
Back then
Am
The days were so much faster
Em7 C F
We were young, stubborn And in love with disaster
Dm
You know you can't go back
Am
Even if you try
You better just forget her
Em7 C
Won't you close the door on me
F (bar)
Cause it'll never be the same
Fm
It'll never be the way
It was before
Am Em7 C F
Am Em7 C F
uuuuuuuuu......
Chorus Am Em7 C F C Em7
Am Em7 C
Well hey, I could've told you
F
That I loved you and stayed
Am Em7 C
Around to kindle the fire
F
But I was late, on my return
C
And now you've lost all faith
F
And I am the liar
Am Em7 C
Oh hey, I would've told you
F
That I loved you and stayed
C Em7
Around to kindle the fire
Am Em7 C
But I was late, on my return
F
And so you've lost all faith
In the dying light
Dm Am (A7) F
I'm no longer what you require
Dm Am (A7) F
I'm no longer what you require
F C
No longer
Home » Howie Day » Kunci Gitar Howie Day - No Longer What You Require
Kunci Gitar Howie Day - No Longer What You Require
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Howie Day - No Longer What You Require :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Howie Day - No Longer What You Require"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Howie Day - No Longer What You Require. Kategori Artis :
Howie Day
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Howie Day - No Longer What You Require dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)