F#m C#7 D
Hmmm-mmm Hmmmmmmmm
A C#7 F#m
Hmmm-mmm Hmmmmmmmm
F#m B
When I was a child, I heard voices...
A F#m
Some would sing and some would scream
F#m B
You soon find you have few choices..
A F#m
I learned the voices died with me
F#m C#7 D
When I was a child I'd sit for hours
Bm A C#7
Staring into open flames
F#m C#7 D
Something in it - had a power,
Bm C#7 F#m
Could barely tear my eyes away
F#m C#7 Bm
All you have is your fire...
F#m Bm C#7
And the place you need to reach -
F#m C#7 D
Don't you ever, tame your demons
D7 C#7 F#m
But always keep them on a leash
F#m C#7 D
Hmmm-mmm Hmmmmmmmm
A C#7 F#m
Hmmm-mmm Hmmmmmmmm
F#m C#7 D
When I was 16 my senses fooled me
Bm A C#7
Thought gasoline was on my clothes
F#m C#7 D
I knew that something would always rule me...
Bm C#7 F#m
I knew this sin was mine alone
F#m C#7 Bm
All you have is your fire...
F#m Bm C#7
And the place you need to reach -
F#m C#7 D
Don't you ever, tame your demons
D7 C#7 F#m
But always keep them on a leash
F#m C#7 D
When I was a man I thought it ended
Bm A C#7
Well I knew loves perfect ache
F#m C#7 D
But my peace has always depended
Bm C#7 F#m
On all the ashes in my way
F#m C#7 Bm
All you have is your fire...
F#m Bm C#7
And the place you need to reach -
F#m C#7 D
Don't you ever, tame your demons
D7 C#7 F#m
But always keep them on a leash
Home » Hozier » Kunci Gitar Hozier - Arsonists Lullaby
Kunci Gitar Hozier - Arsonists Lullaby
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Hozier - Arsonists Lullaby :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Hozier - Arsonists Lullaby"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Hozier - Arsonists Lullaby. Kategori Artis :
Hozier
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Hozier - Arsonists Lullaby dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)