[verse 1]
C G Dsus4add9
I was looking up into the endless,
C G Dsus4add9
Like a somnambulist in the night.
C G Dsus4add9 C
Joan I think I saw you in the darkness,dancing like a wave of light.
G Dsus4add9
You were dancing like a wave of light, a wave of light.
[pre-chorus]
G Bb
G G
[chorus]
C Em Am Am
Saint Joan you're the killer I've been waiting for
Am G C C
As long as I die lying next to you.
C Em Am Am
Pieces of my old life, washed up on the shore.
Am G C C
As I disappeared into the moon. Watch out here I go.
[postchorus]
G Dm
Oh, I am leaving, I am leaving, I am leaving.
[interlude 1]
C G Dsus4add9 Dsus4add9 x2
[verse 2]
C G Dsus4add9
I wait, Speak in tongues, spitting lightning.
C G Dsus4add9
And I feel something change in the air.
C G Dsus4add9
Maybe you are still there in the mist of some sweet
C
summer afternoon.
G Dsus4add9
Maybe you're still waiting there, still waiting there.
[pre chorus, chorus, post chorus x2]
[bridge]
F
I woke up thinking that I might be dying.
Am
But I was only in the belly of whale.
F
And I recall I saw the red sun rising.
Am
As he spat me out in the winded part of my city.
[interlude 1]
[post chorus x3]
Home » Husky » Kunci Gitar Husky - Saint Joan
Kunci Gitar Husky - Saint Joan
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Husky - Saint Joan :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Husky - Saint Joan"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Husky - Saint Joan. Kategori Artis :
Husky
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Husky - Saint Joan dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)