Intro : F Am-Em C-F Am-Em
C-F
Got the club going up on a Tuesday
Am-Em
Got yo girl in the cut and she choosy
C-F
Club going up on a Tuesday
Am-Em
Got yo girl in the cut and she choosy
C-F
Club going up on a Tuesday
Am-Em
Got yo girl in the cut and she choosy
C-F
Club going up on a Tuesday
Am-Em
Got yo girl in the cut and she choosy
C-F Am-Em
Squad going up, nobody flipping packs now
C-F Am-Em
I just did 3 in a row, them shows is back-to-back to back now
C-F Am-Em
Put the world on our sound, you know PARTY and The Weeknd
C-F Am-Em
Ain't got no motherfucking time to party on the weekend
C-F Am-Em
Tell Gelo, "Bring the juice, we about to get lit"
C-F Am-Em
Fill the room up with some "tings", one night off and this is it
C-F Am-Em
Always working OT, overtime and out of town
C-F Am-Em
Shit is crazy back home, it kills me that I'm not around
C-F Am-Em
I think we getting too deep, shit I'm talking might be too true
C-F Am-Em
Upstairs I got xan's in a Advil bottle, I don't take them shits
But you do, so I got em for you
C-F Am-Em
I don't need the pills, I'm just gonna have another drink
C-F Am-Em
And when I'm putting work in on a weekend
C-F Am-Em
I'll look back on this and think how we have the club going up
C-F
Got the club going up on a Tuesday
Am-Em
Got yo girl in the cut and she choosy
C-F
Club going up on a Tuesday
Am-Em
Got yo girl in the cut and she choosy
C-F
Club going up on a Tuesday
Am-Em
Got yo girl in the cut and she choosy
C-F
Club going up on a Tuesday
Am-Em
Got yo girl in the cut and she choosy
C-F Am-Em
Working Monday night, on the corner flipping hard
C-F Am-Em
Made at least 3 thousand, on the boulevard
C-F Am-Em
I've been working graveyard shifts every other weekend
C-F Am-Em
Ain't got fucking time to party on the weekend
C-F Am-Em
I've been flipping in the house, making juugs on the highway
C-F Am-Em
I've been riding out of state, making money like my way
C-F Am-Em
I don't think that I should dance, I'm just gon have another drink
C-F Am-Em
I'm doing my stance, you know my molly prant
C-F Am-Em
I got the loudest of the loud, you know my gas stink
C-F Am-Em
My P.O. think I'm in the house, don't give a damn bout what she think
C-F
Got the club going up on a Tuesday
Am-Em
Got yo girl in the cut and she choosy
C-F
Club going up on a Tuesday
Am-Em
Got yo girl in the cut and she choosy
C-F
Club going up on a Tuesday
Am-Em
Got yo girl in the cut and she choosy
C-F
Club going up on a Tuesday
Am-Em
Got yo girl in the cut and she choosy
Club going up
Home » ILoveMakonnen » Kunci Gitar ILoveMakonnen - Tuesday
Kunci Gitar ILoveMakonnen - Tuesday
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar ILoveMakonnen - Tuesday :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar ILoveMakonnen - Tuesday"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar ILoveMakonnen - Tuesday. Kategori Artis :
ILoveMakonnen
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar ILoveMakonnen - Tuesday dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)