VERSE:
C G
I knew I took the path
C F
That you would never want for me
Am G C
I know I let you down, didn't I?
C G
So many sleepless nights
Am F
Where you were waiting up on me
Am G C
Well I'm just a slave onto the night
PRE-CHORUS:
Am G
Now remember when I told you
C F
That's the last you'll see of me?
Am G C
Remember when I broke you down to tears?
Am G
I knew I took the path
C F
That you would never want for me
Am G C
I gave you hell through all the years
CHORUS:
C F C
So I, I bet my life
F C F C G
I bet my life, I bet my life for you
C F C
So I, I bet my life
F C F C G
I bet my life, I bet my life for you
VERSE:
C G
I've been around the world
C F
And never in my wildest dreams
Am G C
Would I come running home to you
C G
I've told a million lies, but
C F
Now I tell a single truth
Am G C
There's you in everything I do
PRE-CHORUS:
Am G
Now remember when I told you
C F
That's the last you'll see of me?
Am G C
Remember when I broke you down to tears?
Am G
I knew I took the path
C F
That you would never want for me
Am G C
I gave you hell through all the years
CHORUS:
C F C
So I, I bet my life
F C F C G
I bet my life, I bet my life for you
C F C
So I, I bet my life
F C F C G
I bet my life, I bet my life for you
BRIDGE: Asus4 | G6 | Asus4 G/B | Cadd9
Asus4 G6
Don't tell me that I'm wrong
Asus4
I've walked that road before
G/B Cadd9
And left you on your own
Asus4 G6
And please, believe them when they say
Asus4
That it's left for yesterday
G/B Cadd9
And the records that I play
Em Dm C G/B
Please forgive me for all I've done
CHORUS:
C F C
So I, I bet my life
F C F C G
I bet my life, I bet my life for you
C F C
So I, I bet my life
F C F C G
I bet my life, I bet my life for you
Home » Imagine Dragons » Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life
Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life. Kategori Artis :
Imagine Dragons
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)