VERSE 1
D A Em G
I know we'll be alright
D A Em G
I'm sure this time
D A Em G
Today is warm outside
D A Em G
Today we're fine
CHORUS
D A
So hot and my feet on fire
G Em
I'm so gone, turn the beat up higher
D A G(hold the G)
Cause we know we're living life in sunshine
D A
No time for stress, we're all lazy
G Em
And tonight we're gonna go crazy
D A C(hold the C)
And we know we're living life in sunshine
VERSE 2
D A Em G
This ain't no tv show
D A Em G
This is life right now
D A Em G
So turn up the radio
D A Em G
Sing this song out loud
D A Em G
there's nowhere you need to be
D A Em G
Then right here beside the sea
D A Em G
Today I lost my mind
D A Em G
And I feel alive
CHORUS
D A
So hot and my feet on fire
G Em
I'm so gone, turn the beat up higher
D A G(hold the G)
Cause we know we're living life in sunshine
D A
No time for stress, we're all lazy
G Em
And tonight we're gonna go crazy
D A C(hold the C)
And we know we're living life in sunshine
BRIDGE
G D A
This is the golden ages
G D A
Driving in my car
G D A
So listen closely baby
G D A
I'm loving where we are
CHORUS
D A
So hot and my feet on fire
G Em
I'm so gone, turn the beat up higher
D A G(hold the G)
Cause we know we're living life in sunshine
D A
No time for stress, we're all lazy
G Em
And tonight we're gonna go crazy
D A C
And we know we're living life in sunshine
Home » Jamie Mcdell » Kunci Gitar Jamie Mcdell - Life In Sunshine
Kunci Gitar Jamie Mcdell - Life In Sunshine
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jamie Mcdell - Life In Sunshine :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jamie Mcdell - Life In Sunshine"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jamie Mcdell - Life In Sunshine. Kategori Artis :
Jamie Mcdell
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jamie Mcdell - Life In Sunshine dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)