Intro : D D Em G
D D Em B
D D Em G
D D Em B
D
It's flooding over you now, keep your chin up
Em G
I'm a hurricane
D
Came through the thunder, to drag you under
Em Bm
Make you take the blame
D
Remember me forever, I'm the weather
Em G
My tears are the rain
D
You're drowning together, I hope you're happy
Em Bm
Remember my name
F# G D D
F# G A A
D Em G
Who knows where your limit, where your limit lies
D Em Bm
You're given, what you're given and now the giver must die
D Em G
I'm running, catching up girl, keep your feet up, I'm straight to the vein
D Em Bm
You fall through the floors, and you take it all, and now you feel the rain
F# G D F# G A
Rolling down your cheeks, bleeding, dripping to your feet, keep breathing, stay with me
D Em G
Who knows where your limit, where your limit lies,
D Em Bm
you're given, what you're given and now the giver must die
D Em G
And the women, you've forgiven, who left you behind
D Em Bm
Know your limit, where your limit, where your limit lies
F#
Lump in a throat, too hard to swallow
G
I go, down cold for coming up tomorrow
D
I will, leave tracks, the footsteps back
A
From the attack where I trapped the love that I had
Bm
Said, lump in a throat, too hard to swallow
G
I go, down cold for coming up tomorrow
D
I will, leave tracks, the footsteps back
A
From the attack where I trapped the love that I had
Bm
Said, lump in a throat, too hard to swallow
G
I go, down cold for coming up tomorrow
D
I will, leave tracks, the footsteps back
A
From the attack where I trapped the love that I had
Bm G D A
Bm G D A
Bm
Home » Jamie T » Kunci Gitar Jamie T - Limits Lie
Kunci Gitar Jamie T - Limits Lie
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jamie T - Limits Lie :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jamie T - Limits Lie"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jamie T - Limits Lie. Kategori Artis :
Jamie T
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jamie T - Limits Lie dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)