Fmaj7
So these are the figurines
Am7
acting out all the scenes before my eyes
Fmaj7
I thought I knew them all by name
But they started looking much the same
Am7
And its no surprise
Gm
But I don't wanna listen
C A7
Too much
Dm Am Gm
How can I give up on all the days I know I've won
Gm7
There is nothing but rainbows
C
I believe in the shadows
Now honey
Fmaj7
I thought I might be dropping out
now I am gonna work it out
Am7
I'm gonna work with me
Fmaj7
I am running but not enough to lose her
Am7
Then I'm Rolling like a rusty ship on a stormy sea
Gm
You know that people are saying
C A7
strange things
Dm Am Gm
Talk to the hand 'cause I know you think the face is gone
Gm7 C A7
I don't wanna listen Too much
Dm Am Gm
I am not gonna give up on all the days I know I've won
Gm7
There is nothing but blue sky
C
There is nothing but blue sky
Fmaj7
Nothings gonna stop me now
Am7
I am skimming like a skipping stone on a silver lake
Fmaj7
I take it when the chips are down
Am7
But to play the perfect happy clown You gotta make a mistake
Gm
Then people are saying
C
Strange things
Gm
And I don't wanna listen
C
Too much yeah
Gm
Nothing but blue sky
C A7
Blue Sky
Dm Am Gm
How can I tell you I know this won't be the last song
Gm7 C A7
I don't wanna listen Too much
Dm Am Gm Gm7 C A7
Not gonna give up on the days that I know I've won
D#m A#m G#m
That's where I am going
C# A#7
'cause there is nothing, nothing but blue sky
D#m A#m G#m
That's where I am going
C# F#
Nothing but Rainbows falling down on me
C#
There will be nothing but blue sky
D#m
Can't you see
A#m G#m
That's where I am going
D#m
Got to believe me
A#m G#m
That's where I am going
D#m A#m G#m
That's where I am going
D#m A#m G#m
That's where I am going
Home » Jamiroquai » Kunci Gitar Jamiroquai - Blue Skies
Kunci Gitar Jamiroquai - Blue Skies
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jamiroquai - Blue Skies :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jamiroquai - Blue Skies"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jamiroquai - Blue Skies. Kategori Artis :
Jamiroquai
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jamiroquai - Blue Skies dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)