[Intro]
C G Am F x2
C G
Say goodbye to the halls and the classes
Am F
Say hello to a the job and the taxes
C G
The weekends with old friends
Am F
spilling into 9 to 5 routine
C G
Tell me how you feel over and done with
Am F
Like your life is a map with no compass to guide
C G
At the bar drinking way too much
Am F
We sing along to forever young,
F
So here we go again
F
Wish that we could start again
C G
Wendy run away with me
Am F
I know I sound crazy don't you see what you do to me
C
I wanna be a lost boy
G Am
The last chance a better reality
F
(Yeaaah)
C G
Oh Wendy we can get away
Am F
I promise if you're with me say the word and well find a way
C
And I can be a lost boy
G Am
The last chance your everything that I planned
F
Yeahh Somewhere in neverland
F
Somewhere in neverland
C/G
And maybe
G
I'll see you
Am
at a movie
F
sneak preview
C/G
You'll show up
G
and walk by
Am
on the arm
F
of that guy
C/G
And I'll smile
G
and you'll wave
Am
we'll pretend
F
it's okay
C/G
The charade
G
it won't last
Am
when he's gone
F
I won't come back
F
So here we go again
F
Wish that we could start again
C G
Wendy run away with me
Am F
I know I sound crazy don't you see what you do to me
C
I wanna be a lost boy
G Am
The last chance a better reality
F
(Yeaaah)
C G
Oh Wendy we can get away
Am F
I promise if you're with me say the word and well find a way
C
And I can be a lost boy
G Am
The last chance your everything that I planned
F
Yeahh Somewhere in neverland
F
Somewhere in neverland
C/G G Am F
(Well, I guess this is growing up)
C G
Wendy run away with me
Am F
I know I sound crazy don't you see what you do to me
C/G G Am F
(Well, I guess this is growing up)
C
I wanna be a lost boy
G Am
The last chance a better reality
Yeahhh
C/G G Am F
(Well, I guess this is growing up)
C G
Oh Wendy we can get away
Am F C/G G Am F
I promise if you're with me say the word and well find a way (Well, I guess this is growing up)
C
And I can be a lost boy
G Am
The last chance your everything better plan
Yeahh
C
And I can be a lost boy
G Am
The last chance your everything that I planned
F
Ohh, somewhere in neverland
[Outro]
C G Am F x2
Home » Jayden Seeley » Kunci Gitar Jayden Seeley - Somewhere In Neverland And Dammit Mashup
Kunci Gitar Jayden Seeley - Somewhere In Neverland And Dammit Mashup
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jayden Seeley - Somewhere In Neverland And Dammit Mashup :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jayden Seeley - Somewhere In Neverland And Dammit Mashup"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jayden Seeley - Somewhere In Neverland And Dammit Mashup. Kategori Artis :
Jayden Seeley
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jayden Seeley - Somewhere In Neverland And Dammit Mashup dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)