Am
A full circle of degrees,
right, left, left.
And my eyes adjust to see,
right, left, left.
F
That the world,
was not my world.
Am
You see the year was 24,
right, left, left.
Not a single face I knew,
right, left, left.
F
And my girl,
was not my girl.
D
Out in the street,
Bm
things were not the same.
Em
And I walked through the town,
G
past the vacant faces.
Em
And I walked past the place
G
I once called my home.
C D
Looking for a sign,
Em
looking for a way,
Am
to get her back.
Am
And a quest across the sea,
right, left, left.
For a place I long to be,
right, left, left.
F
In a time no longer mine.
D
Out in the street,
Bm
things were not the same.
Em
And I walked through the town,
G
past the vacant faces.
Em
And I walked past the place
G
I once called my home.
C D
Looking for a sign,
Em
looking for a way,
Am
to get her back.
Am
Oh let her be here,
let her be safe,
let her have spent all her time
F
longing for me,
Bm
for me.
Em
And I walked through the town,
G
past the vacant faces.
Em
And I walked past the place
G
I once called my home.
C D
Looking for a sign,
Em
looking for a way,
Am
to get her back.
Home » Jeremy Neale » Kunci Gitar Jeremy Neale - Swing Left
Kunci Gitar Jeremy Neale - Swing Left
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jeremy Neale - Swing Left :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jeremy Neale - Swing Left"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jeremy Neale - Swing Left. Kategori Artis :
Jeremy Neale
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jeremy Neale - Swing Left dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)