Intro: Em C G D
Em C G D
You know I'm innocent, pushed me through the pain
Em C G D Am
You know I'm overwhelmed, still you dug me up again.
Pre Chorus :
C Em G D
Baby, why don't you come home tonight
C Em G D
So that we can cuddle uptight
Chorus :
Em C G D
I know you're sad, I know you're dying,
Em C G D
just hold it on and you'll be just fine.
Em C G D
Don't be out again, or else I'll be all sober,
Em C G D
Faith brought us together, our love will last forever!
Instrumental :
C G EM D
Verse 2 :
C Em G D
How do you do it? I'll listen through it.
C G Em D
Sometimes when I'm alone, I cry in the corner.
Chorus:
Em C G D
I know you're sad, I know you're dying,
Em C G D
just hold it on and you'll be just fine.
Em C G D
Don't be out again, or else I'll be all sober,
Em C G D
Faith brought us together, our love will last forever!
Instrumental :
C G EM D
Bridge :
C Em G D
I can't take this anymore, don't come knocking on my door,
C Em G C Em G
Why don't you just walk away, now's not the time to stay.
Home » Jeremy Tristan » Kunci Gitar Jeremy Tristan - Broken
Kunci Gitar Jeremy Tristan - Broken
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jeremy Tristan - Broken :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jeremy Tristan - Broken"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jeremy Tristan - Broken. Kategori Artis :
Jeremy Tristan
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jeremy Tristan - Broken dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)