C G
I get a-high blood pressure
C
When you call my name
C
I get a-high blood pressure
G
When you call my name
C C7
I get a high blood pressure
F F7 D7
Well, baby when you're by my side
C G
I get a-high blood pressure
C G7
when you're by side
II:
C G
I get a-high blood pressure
C
When you speak to me
C
I get a-high blood pressure
G
I can hardly see
C C7
I get a high blood pressure
F F7 D7
Yes, baby when you get in my arms
C G
Yes, get a high blood pressure
C G7
When you're in my arms
Chorus:
F
My eyes get to jumpin' up and down in a ring
C
My heart gets to jumpin' up and down as a spring
D
Chills run up and down my spine, it's true
G
My face startin' to sweatin, it's all because of you
C G C
I get-a high blood pressure, I'm your man
Final:
F
My eyes start to jumpin' it's a terrible strain
C
My heart gets to thumpin' Up and down in pain
D
Chills run up and down my spine, it's true
G
My face startin' to sweatin' an it's all because of you!
C G C
I get a high blood pressure I'm your man
Home » Jerry Lee Lewis » Kunci Gitar Jerry Lee Lewis - High Blood Pressure
Kunci Gitar Jerry Lee Lewis - High Blood Pressure
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jerry Lee Lewis - High Blood Pressure :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jerry Lee Lewis - High Blood Pressure"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jerry Lee Lewis - High Blood Pressure. Kategori Artis :
Jerry Lee Lewis
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jerry Lee Lewis - High Blood Pressure dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)