Am Am/B C Fmaj7 Am
I woke up, and on the wall I saw a light
Am Am/B C Fmaj7 Am
It looked just like a lake, but it scared me I don't know why
Am Am/B C Fmaj7 Am
And as I stared I saw things and it changed me
Am Am/B C Fmaj7 Am
But something wasn't right with the light was I still dreaming?
(inst)
|:Am Am/B C Fmaj7 Am:|
Am Am/B C Fmaj7 Am
So I got up and I walked over to this lake and I saw people on the other side
Am Am/B C Fmaj7 Am
It wasn't hard to tell they didn't look all that well so I called out 'cause I thought I could help
Am Am/B C Fmaj7 Am
But no one had eyes so they couldn't see and no one had ears so they couldn't hear me
Am Am/B C Fmaj7 Am
I felt the earth quake as a voice from the lake spoke these words and it instantly calmed me
Am Am/B C Fmaj7 Am
Home » Jim Guthrie » Kunci Gitar Jim Guthrie - Like A Lake
Kunci Gitar Jim Guthrie - Like A Lake
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jim Guthrie - Like A Lake :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jim Guthrie - Like A Lake"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jim Guthrie - Like A Lake. Kategori Artis :
Jim Guthrie
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jim Guthrie - Like A Lake dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)