Am
'Cause there's a red moon low in the sky
G
And a Santa Ana
Am G
We are love, we are taken for granted
Am D
I'm only here for this moment
C C C G
Siri Guru Daveh Nameh
C G
The things they do to me
C C G
Are they trying to make me bleed?
Am G
But I will never need them like they need me
Am D
Still they made a gangster out of me
C C C G
Siri Guru Daveh Nameh
? Em
I wanna love you, I wanna love you
G Am
I wanna love you, I wanna love you
C C C G
I wanna love you
I'm gonna decide to stay young
And you'll be on the tip of my tongue
You'll be on the tip of my tongue
And there's one thing I miss
About the vampire's kiss
But I could never bite them like they bit me
And that's what they cannot stand about me
They made a gangster out of me
Siri Guru Daveh Nameh
I wanna love you, I wanna love you
I wanna love you, I wanna love you
I wanna love you
And my, oh my, I do
Your sun is coming up
And you're still alive
Home » John Gold » Kunci Gitar John Gold - Vampires Kiss
Kunci Gitar John Gold - Vampires Kiss
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Gold - Vampires Kiss :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Gold - Vampires Kiss"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Gold - Vampires Kiss. Kategori Artis :
John Gold
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Gold - Vampires Kiss dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)