Am Am C C x2
Am C
Be kind and let me figure out these hopes and dreams
Am C
You hold the key back at me now then it's gone again
Am Am C C
Won't you please come again?
Am C
You know I've been afraid of you ever since
Am C
I let you in the sacred place that is gone again
Am Am C C
Could it please come again?
Am Am C C
Am
I live the streets above the town
C
Vibracious high
Am
Then I fell into the underground (deep down)
C
Vibracious low
F
Well the town it is my body and
G
The atmosphere my smelly swamp
Am C
And I just wanna know...where to go
Am Am C C
what is coming around?
Am Am C C
F
Well the town it is my body and
G
The atmosphere my smelly swamp
Am
And I just wanna know
Am
I just wanna know where I'm gonna go
C Dm G
I just wanna know what is gonna break me down
C Dm G
The next time it comes around
Em Am
'Cause I don't wanna live or sleep on worried ground
F G
Who on earth could live or sleep on worried ground?
Em Am
Well I don't wanna live or sleep on worried ground
C Am Am C C
I go down again until it's done coming around
Am Am C C
Am Am C C
Am Am C C
F
Well the town it is my body and
G
The atmosphere my smelly swamp
Am
And I just wanna know
Am
I just wanna know where I'm gonna go
Am C Dm G
I just wanna know what is gonna break me down
C Dm G
The next time it comes around
Em Am
'Cause I don't wanna live or sleep on worried ground
F G
Oh I don't wanna live or sleep on worried ground
Em Am
And who on earth could live or sleep on worried ground?
F G
And I don't wanna live or sleep on worried ground
Em Am
Who on earth could live or sleep on worried ground
C Am Am C C
I go down again until its done coming around
Am Am C C
F G Em Am
F G Em Am
C C Am
Home » Johnossi » Kunci Gitar Johnossi - Worried Ground
Kunci Gitar Johnossi - Worried Ground
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Johnossi - Worried Ground :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Johnossi - Worried Ground"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Johnossi - Worried Ground. Kategori Artis :
Johnossi
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Johnossi - Worried Ground dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)