Verse 1:
F#m D
Whisper my name so only I can hear
F#m D
Call to my heart, chase away my fears
F#m D
Stand up in this place, fight for the one you love
F#m D
Won’t you come surround me so I can rise above
Chorus:
F#m D
Explode my soul, let these walls come down
F#m D
All these prison thoughts crumble with the sound
F#m D
Of my deliverance from my enemies
F#m D
I stand up beside you, let’s watch these giants flee
Verse 2:
F#m D
Let the silence be broken, and the winter be done
F#m D
Will you come out of your hiding, kiss me sweet warm sun
F#m D
Let the wind of your Spirit blow the dust off my feet
F#m D
I ran to you broken but now I am complete
Explosion:
D A
Hello promise land, we’ve waited for so long
D A
To see what we’ve believed in, to sing this promise land song
D A
Explode my soul, explode with praise
D A
What he promised is what he gave
Home » Jonathan David Helser » Kunci Gitar Jonathan David Helser - Explode My Soul
Kunci Gitar Jonathan David Helser - Explode My Soul
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jonathan David Helser - Explode My Soul :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jonathan David Helser - Explode My Soul"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jonathan David Helser - Explode My Soul. Kategori Artis :
Jonathan David Helser
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jonathan David Helser - Explode My Soul dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)