intro: F C G Am
F C
Time alone can't save you
G Am
If that's what you're waiting for
F C
It's the end of all your battles
G Am
As you're walking out the door
F C
And you wear that face so bravely
G Am
And gather up your clothes
F C G
And you say you have to go
F C G
And you say you have to go
F C
Time alone can waste you
G Am
If it's where you place your hope
F C
With all my uphill struggles
G Am
How long could you cope?
F C
And you wear that face so bravely
G Am
And stand out in the rain
F C G
But honey, I take all the blame
F C G
Honey, I take all the blame
F C
Time, they say, can heal you
G Am
Though, that's harder to believe
F C
When you meet the broken hearted
G Am
And see what it meant to leave
F C
And with all my misconceptions
G Am
Of what it takes to change
F C G
I guess I'll end up just the same
F C G
I guess I'll end up just the same
Home » Joshua Hyslop » Kunci Gitar Joshua Hyslop - Time Alone
Kunci Gitar Joshua Hyslop - Time Alone
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Joshua Hyslop - Time Alone :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Joshua Hyslop - Time Alone"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Joshua Hyslop - Time Alone. Kategori Artis :
Joshua Hyslop
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Joshua Hyslop - Time Alone dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)