Intro: G C G C
G C
Shoelaces untied
G C
You can dry your eyes
G C C/B Am
Perfect sha-dows lie
D
Behind us
C G C
This is the day I make you mine
G C
The way your hair lies
G C
Sometimes unrecognized
G C C/B Am
All the way from Nice to -day
D
On a train
C G C
Nothing to say but there's still time
Em C
But you are the one
G C
I've been waiting for today
Em C
And here comes the sun
G C G C G C
It's been beating more today
G C
Lately I've lost my tongue
G C
Today you found my song
G C C/B Am D
Unknown our love has grown
C G C
And I thank God you came along
Em C
But you are the one
G C
I've been waiting for today
Em C
And here comes the sun
G C G C
It's been beating more today
Am D
You looked right through me
G C
There was no one else
Am D
I sat beside you and
G C
Became myself
G C G C
To-day... to-day
Em C
And you are the one
G C
I've been waiting for today
Em C
And here comes the sun
G C G
It's been beating more today
C G C G C G
Home » Joshua Radin » Kunci Gitar Joshua Radin - Today
Kunci Gitar Joshua Radin - Today
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Joshua Radin - Today :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Joshua Radin - Today"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Joshua Radin - Today. Kategori Artis :
Joshua Radin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Joshua Radin - Today dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)