Intro:
La, la, la la (Yeah)
Wait 'til I get my money right
[Verse 1]
Am C Dm
I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven
Dm C C/B
When I awoke, I spent that on a necklace
Am C Dm
I told God I'd be back in a second
Dm C C/B
Man it's so hard not to act reckless
Fmaj7 C Dm
To whom much is given, much is tested
Dm C C/B
Get arrested guess until he get the message
Am C Dm
I feel the pressure, under more scrutiny
Dm C C/B
And what I do, act more stupidly
Am C Dm
Bought more jewelry, more Louis V
Dm C C/B
My Momma couldn't get through to me
Am C Dm
The drama, people suing me
Dm C C/B
I'm on TV talking like it's just you and me
Fmaj7 C
I'm just saying how I feel man
Dm Dm C C/B
I ain't one of the Cosby's, I ain't go to Hillman
Am C Dm
I guess the money should've changed him
Dm C C/B
I guess I should've forgot where I came from
Am C
La, la, la la
Dm Dm C C/B
Wait 'til I get my money right
Am C
La, la, la la
Dm Dm C C/B
Then you can't tell me nothing, right?
Fmaj7 C
Excuse me, was you saying something?
Dm Dm C C/B
Uh uh, you can't tell me nothing
Am C
You can't tell me nothing
Dm Dm C C/B
Uh uh, you can't tell me nothing
[Verse 2]
Am C
Let up the suicide doors
Dm Dm C C/B
This is my life homie, you decide yours
Am C Dm
I know that Jesus died for us
Dm C C/B
But I couldn't tell ya who decide wars
Fmaj7 C Dm
So I parallel double parked that motherfucker sideways
Dm C C/B
Old folks talking bout back in my day
Am C
But homie this is my day
Dm Dm C C/B
Class started 2 hours ago, Oh am I late?
Am C
No, I already graduated
Dm Dm C C/B
And you can live through anything if Magic made it
Am C Dm
They say I talk with so much emphasis
Dm C C/B
Ooh they so sensitive
Fmaj7 C
Don't ever fix your lips like collagen
Dm Dm C C/B
And say something when you gon' end up apologing
Am C Dm Dm C C/B
Let me know if it's a problem then, aight man, holla then
Am C
La, la, la la
Dm Dm C C/B
Wait 'til I get my money right
Am C
La, la, la la
Dm Dm C C/B
Then you can't tell me nothing, right?
Fmaj7 C
Excuse me, was you saying something?
Dm Dm C C/B
Uh uh, you can't tell me nothing
Am C
You can't tell me nothing
Dm Dm C C/B
Uh uh, you can't tell me nothing
[Verse 3]
Am C Dm
Let the champagne splash, let that man get cash
Dm C C/B
Let that man get past
Am C
He don't even stop to get gas
Dm
If he can move through the rumors
Dm C C/B
He can drive off of fumes cause
Fmaj7 C
How he move in a room full of no's?
Dm Dm C C/B
How he stay faithful in a room full of hoes?
Am C
Must be the pharaohs, he in tune with his soul
Dm Dm C C/B
So when he buried in a tomb full of gold
Am C
Treasure, what's your pleasure?
Dm Dm C C/B
Life is a, UH, depending how you dress her
Am C Dm
So if the devil wear Prada, Adam Eve wear nada
Dm C C/B
I'm in between but way more fresher
Fmaj7 C Dm
With way less effort, cause when you try hard
Dm C C/B
That's when you die hard
Am C
Your homies looking like why God
Dm Dm C C/B
When they reminisce over you, my God
Am C
La, la, la la
Dm Dm C C/B
Wait 'til I get my money right
Am C
La, la, la la
Dm Dm C C/B
Then you can't tell me nothing, right?
Fmaj7 C
Excuse me, was you saying something?
Dm Dm C C/B
Uh uh, you can't tell me nothing
Am C
You can't tell me nothing
Dm Dm C C/B
Uh uh, you can't tell me nothing
Am C
La, la, la la
Dm Dm C C/B
Wait 'til I get my money right
Am C
La, la, la la
Dm Dm C C/B
Then you can't tell me nothing, right?
Fmaj7 C
Excuse me, was you saying something?
Dm Dm C C/B
Uh uh, you can't tell me nothing
Am C
You can't tell me nothing
Dm Dm C C/B
Uh uh, you can't tell me nothing
Am C
La, la, la la
Dm Dm C C/B
Wait 'til I get my money right
Am C
La, la, la la
Dm Dm C C/B
Then you can't tell me nothing, right?
Fmaj7 C
Excuse me, was you saying something?
Dm Dm C C/B
Uh uh, you can't tell me nothing
Am C
You can't tell me nothing
Dm Dm C C/B
Uh uh, you can't tell me nothing
Home » Kanye West » Kunci Gitar Kanye West - Cant Tell Me Nothing
Kunci Gitar Kanye West - Cant Tell Me Nothing
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kanye West - Cant Tell Me Nothing :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kanye West - Cant Tell Me Nothing"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kanye West - Cant Tell Me Nothing. Kategori Artis :
Kanye West
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kanye West - Cant Tell Me Nothing dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)