Intro:
G, G, C, D
Verse 1:
G
Doomed from the start,
C
We met with a goodbye kiss
Cadd9 C Em G
I broke my wrist,
G
It all kicked off, I had no choice,
C
You said that you didn’t mind,
Cadd9 C Em G
Cause love’s hard to find.
Pre Chorus:
Am
La La La La
F
Maybe the days we had are gone,
Am
Living in silence for too long,
F
Open your eyes and what do you see,
D
No more laughs,
Dm (let ring)
No more photographs.
Chorus:
G
Turning slowly,
Em
Looking back, see,
C
No words can save this,
D
You’re broken and I’m pissed,
G
Run along like I’m supposed to,
Em
Be the man I ought to,
C
Rock and Roll sent us insane,
D G
I hope someday that we will meet again.
Verse 2:
G
Running wild, (We never meant to be happy)
C
Giving it everyone,
Cadd9 C Em G
Now that’s all done,
G
Cause we burnt out (We burnt out)
that's what you do, (You haven't got much to give now)
C
When you have everything,
Cadd9 C Em G
It can’t be true.
Pre Chorus:
Am
La La La La
Am F
Maybe the days we had are gone,
Am
Living in silence for too long,
F
Open your eyes and what do you see,
D
Let's stand,
Dm (let ring)
Let go of my hand.
Chorus:
G
Turning slowly,
Em
Looking back, see,
C
No words can save this,
D
You’re broken and I’m pissed,
G
Run along like I’m supposed to,
Em
Be the man I ought to,
C
Rock and Roll sent us insane,
D
I hope someday that we will meet again.
Outro:
G
You go your way,
Em
And I’ll go my way,
C
No words can save us,
D
This lifestyle made us,
G
Run along like I’m supposed to,
Em
Be the man I ought to,
C
Rock and Roll sent us insane,
D
I hope someday that we will meet again.
(G)
Home » Kasabian » Kunci Gitar Kasabian - Goodbye Kiss Acoustic
Kunci Gitar Kasabian - Goodbye Kiss Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kasabian - Goodbye Kiss Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kasabian - Goodbye Kiss Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kasabian - Goodbye Kiss Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
Kasabian
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kasabian - Goodbye Kiss Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)