Intro.
D D
D Gmaj7 A Asus4 A
You are the tiger burning bright
Hm Hm/A G D/F#
Deep in the forest of my night
Em G/D A Asus4 A D
You are the one who keeps me strong in this world
D Gmaj7 A Asus4 A
You sleep by the silent cooling streams
Hm Hm/A G
Down in the darkness of my dreams
A A/G D/F# G
All of my life I never knew
Gm D G E7
You were the dream I'd see come true
D A D
You are the tiger burning bright
G D G D
I was the one who looked so hard I could not see
G D Hm Gmaj7 Asus4 A D
Now I could never live without the love you give to me
D Gmaj7 A Asus4 A
I lived like a wild and lonely soul
Hm Hm/A G D/F#
Lost in a dream beyond control
Em G/D A Asus4 A D
You were the one who brought me home down to earth
D Gmaj7 A Asus4 A
For you are the tiger burning bright
Hm Hm/A G
Deep in the forest of my night
A A/G D/F# G
All of my life I never knew
Gm D G E7
You were the dream I'd see come true
D A Bb D
You are the tiger burning bright....
Home » Katie Melua » Kunci Gitar Katie Melua - Tiger In The Night
Kunci Gitar Katie Melua - Tiger In The Night
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Katie Melua - Tiger In The Night :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Katie Melua - Tiger In The Night"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Katie Melua - Tiger In The Night. Kategori Artis :
Katie Melua
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Katie Melua - Tiger In The Night dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)