Verse 1:
Am
I like the love
G
and I like the peaceful
Am F
I wish everyone I know could
Em G
stand in the heartlight
Am
I hold the hand
G
I walk with the teacher
Am F
we welcome in the mornin'
Em
singing together
Pre-Chorus:
Am F G
can you feel the love that's in my heart
E Am
can you see the flame we got to start
Am F G
burnin' like a beacon in the night
N.C. Am
oh welcome to heartlight
Chorus:
Am F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh oooh heart of light
F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh oooh heart of light
F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh oooh heart of light
F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh welcome to heartlight
Verse 2:
Am
I'm like the rain
G
'cause I like your thunder
Am F
I know we've learned to live together
Em
here in the heartlight
Am
stand in the dark
G
oh, oh and I'll light a candle
Am F
and then we'll dance it in the moonlight
Em7 G
until the sunrise
Pre-Chorus:
Am F G
can you feel the love that's in my heart
E Am
can you see the flame we got to start
Am F G
burnin' like a beacon in the night
N.C. Am
oh welcome to heartlight
Chorus:
Am F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh oooh heart of light
F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh oooh heart of light
F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh oooh heart of light
F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh welcome to heartlight
Guitar Solo: ...
Pre-Chorus:
Am F G
can you feel the love that's in my heart
E Am
can you see the flame we got to start
Am F G
burnin' like a beacon in the night
N.C. Am
oh welcome to heartlight
Chorus:
Am F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh oooh heart of light
F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh oooh heart of light
F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh oooh heart of light
F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh oooh heart of light
F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh welcome to heartlight
Guitar Fingerpicking: ...
Chorus (10x):
Am F G
oh oooh heart of light
E Am
oh oooh heart of light
Home » Kenny Loggins » Kunci Gitar Kenny Loggins - Welcome To Heartlight
Kunci Gitar Kenny Loggins - Welcome To Heartlight
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kenny Loggins - Welcome To Heartlight :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kenny Loggins - Welcome To Heartlight"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kenny Loggins - Welcome To Heartlight. Kategori Artis :
Kenny Loggins
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kenny Loggins - Welcome To Heartlight dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)