GM
Come here let me see what you're feeling,
GM
Come here let me feel your heart beating,
CM Am
I want you, but sometimes I don't want to, ohhh
GM
My dear, let me tell you what's on my mind
GM
The first thump up, wanna jump and get off this ride
CM
Now come here, oh I don't want to.
Am C
Hold on, you can't stop to love (me)
Am C
He said, "Hold on love, it's something very deep,
D
And it's just the beginning."
GM
Marigold, it's so bright, I can't see,
GM
Dark rays in my gaze, am I sleeping?
CM Am
Now don't fear, you know that I don't want to.
GM CM
Pretty lady on the corner wants to get away,
GM
She starts smiling at the flowers; it just takes me away,
CM
So near, big Love's moving in the atmosphere.
Am C
Hold on, you can't stop to love (me)
Am C
He said, "Hold on love, it's something very deep,"
Am C
Hold on, you can't stop to love (me)
Am C
He said, "Hold on love, it's something very deep,
D
And it's just the beginning."
GM
Home » Kimbra » Kunci Gitar Kimbra - Marigold
Kunci Gitar Kimbra - Marigold
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kimbra - Marigold :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kimbra - Marigold"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kimbra - Marigold. Kategori Artis :
Kimbra
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kimbra - Marigold dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)