VERSE 1
F# E F# E F# E F#
Got ideas in my brain about the end of the world that I won't even say
E
F# E F# E F#
And all the bricks that fill our brain will be turned into sand by the
E F#
eternal wave
E
F# E F# E
Oh if we save her leave all the stuff
F# E F# E
Mother nature may everybody else hold on
F#5
F#5 E
PRE-CHORUS
F# E
If I give her
F# E
If I get there
F# E
If I give her
F# E
If I get there
MAIN GUITAR RIFF
F#5
F#5
F#5
E
CHORUS
B F# F#m B F#
And everybody that I knew has jumped right in and taken over you
F#m B F#
And I swear that if the oceans change it's you
F#m B F# F#m
A lesson rings again, repeats within my brain
B F# A B
Let's all put it to the test, come on sucker and burn the rest
MAIN GUITAR RIFF
F#5
F#5
F#5
E
CHORUS
B F# F#m B F#
Everybody that I knew has taken bits and pieces out of you
F#m B F#
And I swear that if the sky has changed it's you
F#m B F# F#m
A lesson rings again, repeats within my brain
B F# A B
Let's all put it to the test, come on sucker and burn the rest
INTERLUDE
F#5
F#5
F#5
E
PRE-CHORUS
F# E
If I give her
F# E
If I get there
F# E
If I give her
F# E
If I get there
F# E
Ooh ooh
F# E
Ooh ooh
MAIN GUITAR RIFF
F#5
F#5
F#5
F#5 E
SOLO (3:04-3:13)
F#5
BREAKDOWN
B F#
F#m B
F# F#m
B F#
CHORUS
F#m B F# F#m B F#
And everybody that I knew has jumped right in and taken over you
F#m B F#
And I swayed in the oceans changed it's you
F#m B F# F#m
A lesson rings again, repeats within my brain
B F# A B
Let's all put her to the test, come on sucker and burn the rest
SOLO (3:44-4:21)
F#5
HARMONICA AND GUITAR SOLO (4:21-5:15)
F#5
F#5 E
F#5
F#5 E
ONLY BASS AND DRUM (5:16-5:52)
F#5
F#5 E
F#5
F#5 E
VERSE 2
F# E F# E F# E F#
Got ideas in my brain about the end of the world that I won't even say
E
F# E F# E F#
And all the bricks that fill our brain will be turned into sand by the
E F#
eternal wave
E
F# E F# E
Oh if we save her will all the stuff
F# E F# E F#
Mother nature may everybody else hold on
PRE-CHORUS
F# E
If I give her
F# E
If I get there
F# E
If I give her
F# E
If I get there
OUTRO
F# E
F# E
F#
Home » King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard » Kunci Gitar King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard - Am I In Heaven
Kunci Gitar King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard - Am I In Heaven
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard - Am I In Heaven :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard - Am I In Heaven"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard - Am I In Heaven. Kategori Artis :
King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard - Am I In Heaven dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)