CHORUS:
Dm7 G7 C
I'm goin' where them chilly winds don't blow
Dm7 G C F
Gonna find a true love that is where I want to go
Dm7 G7 C
Out where them chilly winds don't blow
VERSE 1:
Dm7 G7 C
Sing your song, sing it soft and low
Dm7 G C F
Sing it for your baby and then I'll have to go
Dm7 G7 C
Out where them chilly winds don't blow
CHORUS:
Dm7 G7 C
I'm goin' where them chilly winds don't blow
Dm7 G C F
Gonna find a true love that is where I want to go
Dm7 G7 C
Out where them chilly winds don't blow
VERSE 2:
Dm7 G7 C
Wish I was a headlight on a westbound train
Dm7 G C F
I'd shine my light on cool Colorado range
Dm7 G7 C
Out where them chilly winds don't blow
CHORUS:
Dm7 G7 C
I'm goin' where them chilly winds don't blow
Dm7 G C F
Gonna find a true love that is where I want to go
Dm7 G7 C
Out where them chilly winds don't blow
VERSE 3:
Dm7 G7 C
If you're feelin' lonely, if you're feelin' low
Dm7 G C F
Remember that I loved you more than you will ever know
Dm7 G7 C
Goin' where them chilly winds don't blow
CHORUS:
Dm7 G7 C
I'm goin' where them chilly winds don't blow
Dm7 G C F
Gonna find a true love that is where I want to go
Dm7 G7 C
Out where them chilly winds don't blow
VERSE 4:
Dm7 G7 C
I'm leavin' in the springtime, won't be back till fall
Dm7 G C F
If I can forget you, I might not come back at all
Dm7 G7 C
Out where them chilly winds don't blow
Dm7 G7 C
Out where them chilly winds don't blow
Dm7 G7 C
Out where them chilly winds don't blow
Home » Kingston Trio » Kunci Gitar Kingston Trio - Chilly Winds
Kunci Gitar Kingston Trio - Chilly Winds
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kingston Trio - Chilly Winds :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kingston Trio - Chilly Winds"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kingston Trio - Chilly Winds. Kategori Artis :
Kingston Trio
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kingston Trio - Chilly Winds dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)