Intro: D F#m G Asus4 A Asus2
Verse 1:
D F#m G D
Here's wishing you the bluest sky and hoping something better comes tomorrow
D F#m G A
Hoping all the verses rhyme and the very best of choruses to
Bm Bm/Bb G E A
Follow all the doubt and sadness I know that better things are on the way
D F#m G D
Here's hoping all the days ahead won't be as bitter as the ones behind you
A F#m G A
Be an optimist instead and somehow happiness will find you
Bm Bm/Bb G E A
Forget what happened yesterday I know that better things are on the way
Chorus 1:
G D G A D G A
It's really good to see you rocking out and having fun living like you just begun
D G A D G A D
Accept your life and what it brings I hope tomorrow you'll find better things.
D G A D
I know tomorrow you'll find better things
Verse 2:
D F#m G D
Here's wishing you the bluest sky and hoping something better comes tomorrow
D F#m G A
Hoping all the verses rhyme and the very best of choruses to
Bm Bm/Bb G E A
Follow all the drudge and sadness I know that better things are on the way
Chorus 2:
G D G A D G A
I know you got a lotta good things happenin up ahead the past is gone its all been said
D G A D G A D
So here's to what the future brings I know tomorrow you'll find better things
D G A D
I know tomorrow you'll find better things.
Home » Kinks » Kunci Gitar Kinks - Better Things
Kunci Gitar Kinks - Better Things
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kinks - Better Things :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kinks - Better Things"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kinks - Better Things. Kategori Artis :
Kinks
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kinks - Better Things dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)