Intro: Cadd9 Em D (2x)
Verse 1
Cadd9 D
I am guilty
Cadd9 D
Ashamed of what I've done; what I've become
Cadd9 D
These hands are dirty
Cadd9 D Cadd9 Em D
I dare not lift them up to the Holy one
Chorus
G Am
You plead my cause - You right my wrongs
G/B Cadd9
You break my chains - You overcome
G Am
You gave Your life - To give me mine
G/B Cadd9
You say that I am free
D G Am
How can it be
G/B Cadd9
How can it be
Verse 2
Cadd9 D
I've been hiding
Cadd9 D
Afraid I've let you down; inside I doubt
Cadd9 D
That You could love me
Cadd9 D Cadd9 Em D
But in Your eyes there's only grace now
(Chorus)
Bridge
G/B C D
Though I fall, You can make me new
G/B C D
From this death I will rise with You
G/B C D
Oh the grace reaching out for me
G/B C D G/B C D
How can it be How can it be
Chorus 2
G Am
You plead my cause - You right my wrongs
Em D
You break my chains - You overcome
G Am
You gave Your life - To give me mine
G/B Cadd9 D
You say that I am free
G Am
You plead my cause - You right my wrongs
G/B Cadd9
You break my chains - You overcome
G Am
You gave Your life - To give me mine
G/B Cadd9
You say that I am free
D G Am
How can it be
G/B Cadd9
How can it be
Outro:
Cadd9 Em D G
Home » Lauren Daigle » Kunci Gitar Lauren Daigle - How Can It Be
Kunci Gitar Lauren Daigle - How Can It Be
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Lauren Daigle - How Can It Be :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Lauren Daigle - How Can It Be"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Lauren Daigle - How Can It Be. Kategori Artis :
Lauren Daigle
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Lauren Daigle - How Can It Be dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)