Gm Dm Gm F
C
Romantic love is the least of these
Am
It comes and goes
Am
It comes and goes
F
So easily
C
Romantic love is a fickle friend
Dm
You wanna know what love is about
C Dm
Give it when you feel not
Gm
I’m never gonna give you up
Bb
I’m never gonna give you up
Dm
Spotlight
C
I got a spotlight
C
Oh Oh
Gm
I’m never gonna give you up
Bb
never never gonna give up
Dm
Spotlight
C
I got a spotlight
C
Oh Oh
G F
C G
Romantic love it’s so sugar sweet
F
It comes and goes
F
It comes and goes
F
So easily
A
Ahhh
G
Untangle us and set us free
Am
You wanna know what love is about
C
Give it when you feel not
Gm
I’m never gonna give you up
Bb
I’m never gonna give you up
Dm
Spotlight
C
I got a spotlight
C
Oh Oh
Gm
Im never gonna give you up
Bb
never never gonna give up
Dm
Spotlight
C
I got a spotlight
C
Oh Oh
Dm Dm Dm F Bb
G
I see all the troubled waters
F
I’ll jump in anyways
F
I’ll jump in anyways
Dm Gm
I see all the troubled waters
F
I’ll jump in anyways
F
I’ll jump in anyways
Gm
I’m never gonna give you up
Bb
I’m never gonna give you up
Dm
Spotlight
C
I got s spotlight
C
Oh Oh
Gm
I’m never gonna give you up
Bb
never never gonna give up
Dm
Spotlight
G C
I got a spotlight
D Gm
Oh Oh
Gm Bb
I see all the troubled waters
Dm
I’ll jump in anyways
C
I’ll jump in anyways
Gm Bb
I see all the troubled waters
Dm
I’ll jump in anyways
C
I’ll jump in anyways
Home » Leagues » Kunci Gitar Leagues - Spotlight
Kunci Gitar Leagues - Spotlight
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Leagues - Spotlight :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Leagues - Spotlight"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Leagues - Spotlight. Kategori Artis :
Leagues
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Leagues - Spotlight dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)