[Verse 1]
Em C G D
Mom, I'm scared, I might go out and change
Dm F
When I come back, I'll never be the same
Em F C D
Daddy, I'm scared that I can feel the pressure building up
Dm F
People thinking that I'm something that I am not
Dm G Am
And I don't really know, if I will get to watch my baby grow
G Am F
It's killing me, I'm telling you so
[Hook]x3
Dm
Cause I need to be
C Em Dm
The star that they're expecting to see
F Em
I hope it doesn't ruin me
[Verse 2] C Am C Am F Em
C G D
Mom I'm scared, it's a little more than I expected
-C Dm C
I'm fucking terrified, I go and be rejected
Am C F
I'm good, I know I'm fucking good
G C F G
Cause I'm doing so much better than they thought I would
[Bridge]
C
Girl, I fit in
Am C Am F
Just like a hand inside the mitten
Em F C Em
And I can't say no cause this is the dream
Dm A Dm C
I've been waiting for so it seem
Home » Left Boy » Kunci Gitar Left Boy - Star
Kunci Gitar Left Boy - Star
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Left Boy - Star :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Left Boy - Star"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Left Boy - Star. Kategori Artis :
Left Boy
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Left Boy - Star dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)