Verse 1:
D
I know you see me as I am
A G
This time I don't know where to begin
D A G
This is the moment I was looking for
Verse 2:
D
Our words are bouncing off the floor
A G
I hear them carrying our distress
D A G
Is this the moment we've been looking for?
Instrumental (same as verses)
D A G
Verse 3:
D
I know you think you mean the best
A G
I'll wait and see if this is worth it
D A G
I know you see me the way I was before
Pre-Chorus:
A Bm G
Oh you can find me
A Bm G
Just the way you did when this began
Chorus 1:
D
I have closed the iron doors
A
The things I keep
G
From growing out
Bm
I know you'll hate
D
The way I feel
A
Eyes watering
G
I am disguised
D
You saved us all
A G
Repeat Verse 1 & 3
Pre-Chorus:
A Bm G
Oh you can find me
A Bm G
Just the way you did when this began
Chorus 1:
D
I have closed the iron doors
A
The things I keep
G
From growing out
Bm
I know you'll hate
D
The way I feel
A
Eyes watering
G
I am disguised
Chorus 2:
D
They shivering
A
You were there
G
Never before, singing
Bm D
They're shivering
A
Keep you close
G
I am sure
D
You saved us all
Home » The Lighthouse And The Whaler » Kunci Gitar The Lighthouse And The Whaler - Iron Doors
Kunci Gitar The Lighthouse And The Whaler - Iron Doors
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Lighthouse And The Whaler - Iron Doors :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Lighthouse And The Whaler - Iron Doors"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Lighthouse And The Whaler - Iron Doors. Kategori Artis :
The Lighthouse And The Whaler
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Lighthouse And The Whaler - Iron Doors dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)