B E
There's nothing you can say to me
B E
My mind is set, why can't you see
G# E B E B E
Society's just as cruel as I thought it'd be
B E
Take your ideas, rip them apart
B E
They're just as empty as my broken heart
G# E B E B E
I’ll whine at the top of my lungs and I’ll call it art
G# E G# F#
Don't offer me any shit that I don't need
G# E
Cuz I'll try real hard to disregard,
G# F#
Everything you say to me
x2
Interlude: B E B E "NO!" B E B E
B E
Don't look back I can't rewind
B E
So I'll take these words and make they're mine, I
G# F# B E B E
Wallow at the top of my lungs but I think I'm fine
B E
Take your ideas and I rip them apart
B E
Cuz they're just as shallow as my teenage heart
G# F# B E B E
I'm havin' so much goddamn fun and I call it art
G# E G# F#
Don't offer me any shit that I don't need
G# E
Cuz I'll try real hard to disregard,
G# F#
Everything you say to me
x2
Interlude: B E B E "NO!" B E B E B E B E B E B E
B E F# F#m B E F# F#m
B E
When the stars fall I will,
F# F#m
Lie awake in bed
B E
And soak up all the salt,
F# B E B
Upon my pillow from the tears I shed
B E F#
And makes the bitterness come out
F#m
When I wake and I sing this song
B E
And the kids all memorize these lines
F# B E B
In my dreams, they always sing a-long
Outro: B E F# E/F# B E F# B - E - B x2
B E F# E/F# x2 G# G# G#m E
Home » Lipstick Homicide » Kunci Gitar Lipstick Homicide - Call It Art
Kunci Gitar Lipstick Homicide - Call It Art
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Lipstick Homicide - Call It Art :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Lipstick Homicide - Call It Art"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Lipstick Homicide - Call It Art. Kategori Artis :
Lipstick Homicide
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Lipstick Homicide - Call It Art dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)