[INTRO] Am G F Dm
[CHORUS]
Am G F Dm
I’m giving you a nightcall to tell you how I feel
Am G F Dm
I’m gonna drive you through the night down the hills
Am G F Dm
I’m gonna tell you something you don’t want to hear
Am G F Dm
I’m gonna show you where it’s dumped but have no fear
F G
There’s something inside you
Em F
It's hard to explain
F G
There’s something inside you, boy
Em F
And you’re still the same
[CHORUS]
Am G F Dm
I’m giving you a nightcall to tell you how I feel
Am G F Dm
I’m gonna drive you through the night down the hills
Am G F Dm
I’m gonna tell you something you don’t want to hear
Am G F Dm
I’m gonna show you where it’s dumped but have no fear
F G
There’s something inside you
Em F
It's hard to explain
F G
They’re talking about you, boy
Em F
But you’re still the same
[INSTRUMENTAL]Am G F Dm x2
[BRIDGE]
Am G F Dm
Tell you how,
Am G
Tell you how,
F Dm
Tell you how.
[CHORUS]
Am G F Dm
I’m giving you a nightcall to tell you how I feel
Am G F Dm
I’m gonna drive you through the night down the hills
Am G F Dm
I’m gonna tell you something you don’t want to hear
Am G F Dm
I’m gonna show you where it’s dumped but have no fear
Home » London Grammar » Kunci Gitar London Grammar - Nightcall
Kunci Gitar London Grammar - Nightcall
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar London Grammar - Nightcall :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar London Grammar - Nightcall"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar London Grammar - Nightcall. Kategori Artis :
London Grammar
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar London Grammar - Nightcall dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)