Intro
C Am C G
C Am
My head is ringing like it's never done before
C G
And I don't think I'll be sleeping anymore
C
Your legs are twisted
Am
and your fingernails are claws
C G
You stood there with your face turned to the door
I said
C
"Am I doomed forever,
Am
will this ending never come,
C G
can someone give me something to call it off"
C
Said I crawled across the ceiling as you
Am
sunk beneith the floor,
C G
I don't think I can take this anymore
Am C
You come sneaking up on sleeping eyes
Em C
and I swear it's always just a trick of the light
Am C
Don't you wake me up I'm dreaming out
Em C
and I swear it's always just a trick of the light
C Am
So I'll tell you like it is
C
hang my head at the reasons
G
There's a place where people go for that
C Am
Cause the guilt came crashing in
C
And said, I never will be leaving
G
I don't think I can handle that
C Am
Well those days, they set it off
C C
and it kinds of rips your heart out
G
on my knees I swear to that
Am C
Battlestations all alone
Em C
this is where the hard times roll
Am C
I've got a piece of you at home
Em C
this is where your head it goes
C Em
Facing up I found your letter,
D
made me want to call you
C Em
go back to where we started from, again.
D
Waking up and I feel better
C
you're taking up my headroom
Em D
I'll wrap my whitered arms around you
C
There's a place where you go dreaming
Em
set off trails of thunder
D C
I'll trace it up and down your spine, again
Em
And you know that if you feel it
D
I'll be waiting for you
C
waiting through the seasons
Em D C Am
D
It's all just a trick of the light
C Em
All just a trick of the light
D
It's all just a trick of the light
C Am
It's all just a trick of the light
D
It's all just a trick of the light
C Em
It's all just a trick of the light
D
It's all just a trick of the light
C Am
It's all just a trick of the light
Home » Lonely The Brave » Kunci Gitar Lonely The Brave - Trick Of The Light
Kunci Gitar Lonely The Brave - Trick Of The Light
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Lonely The Brave - Trick Of The Light :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Lonely The Brave - Trick Of The Light"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Lonely The Brave - Trick Of The Light. Kategori Artis :
Lonely The Brave
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Lonely The Brave - Trick Of The Light dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)