Intro: Gm F D# F
Gm
If I don't have you
F
Then how am I supposed to get it on?
D#
It's been a long cold war in a lonely cell
F
But I'm still hanging on
Gm
If I don't have you
F
Then how am I supposed to breathe again?
D#
In this lonely cell I will wait for you
F
Till my time has come
Gm
One life, one second, one change
One fail, I've got you in like that,
F
Life's changed, I know how it goes
If it turns, they will not be the same
I'm forever fallin' in
D#
Ain't no one before you
I didn't know love it all till I physically touched you
F
How can I just throw you away?
Gm
My God, I'm insane, I let you run away for good
F
Now how am I supposed to get it all?
D# F
It's been five years runnin' scared weight upon my soul, oh
Gm
If I don't have you
F
Then how am I supposed to get it on?
D#
It's been a long cold war in a lonely cell
F
But I'm still hanging on
Gm
If I don't have you
F
Then how am I supposed to breathe again?
D#
In this lonely cell I will wait for you
F
Till my time has come
Gm
I try to leave it for a while
F
Picture you dead, with another guy
D#
But where you go I will follow your footsteps
F
Through eternal flame
Gm
If I don't have you
F
Then how am I supposed to get it on?
D#
It's been a long cold war in a lonely cell
F
But I'm still hanging on
Gm
If I don't have you
F
Then how am I supposed to breathe again?
D#
In this lonely cell I will wait for you
F
Till my time has come
Synth(?) solo: Gm F D# F
Gm
If I don't have you
F
If I don't have you
D#
If I don't have you
F
If I don't have you
Gm
If I don't have you
F
If I don't have you
D#
If I don't have you
F
If I don't have you
Gm
If I don't have you
F
If I don't have you
D#
If I don't have you
F
If I don't have you
Gm F D# F
Gm F D# F
Home » Mando Diao » Kunci Gitar Mando Diao - If I Dont Have You
Kunci Gitar Mando Diao - If I Dont Have You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Mando Diao - If I Dont Have You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Mando Diao - If I Dont Have You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Mando Diao - If I Dont Have You. Kategori Artis :
Mando Diao
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Mando Diao - If I Dont Have You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)