INTRO: Asus4 C G F G (2x)
C Csus2 C ...
didn't ask for much
F C
As maybe i ought've
C Csus2 C ...
But i'm staying in touch
F G
With the one i love
C Csus2 C ...
And i can see in the dials
F C
And in these headlights beams
F G
Beyond my wildest
C F G
Beyond my wildest dreams
C F G
Beyond my wildest dreams
C F
Beyond my wildest dreams
G F G
I've been with you
I've been with you
Asus4 C G G
C Csus2 C ...
These are the big payloads
F C
Hammer down on the floor
C Csus2 C ...
These are the restless roads
F G
Every one a war
C Csus2 C ...
But in the flashing lines
F C
I see a love supreme
F G
Beyond my wildest
C F G
Beyond my wildest dreams
C F G
Beyond my wildest dreams
C F
Beyond my wildest dreams
G F G
I've been with you
I've been with you
Asus4 C G G
Bb F
They promised me some good home time
C
And some layover pay
Bb F
The agent he's a friend of mine
Fm
Says it's due my way
C Csus2 C ...
I'd drive a thousand miles
F C
Haul a trailer of tears
C Csus2 C ...
Just to see you smile
F G
And as the dawn appears
C Csus2 C ...
At the edge of the night
F C
There's still a light that gleams
F G
Beyond my wildest
C F G
Beyond my wildest dreams
C F G
Beyond my wildest dreams
C F
Beyond my wildest dreams
G F G
I've been with you
I've been with you
C F G
Beyond my wildest dreams
C F G
Beyond my wildest dreams
C F
Beyond my wildest dreams
G F G
I've been with you
I've been with you
Asus4 C G G
repeat 4x and fade
Home » Mark Knopfler » Kunci Gitar Mark Knopfler - Beyond My Wildest Dreams
Kunci Gitar Mark Knopfler - Beyond My Wildest Dreams
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Mark Knopfler - Beyond My Wildest Dreams :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Mark Knopfler - Beyond My Wildest Dreams"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Mark Knopfler - Beyond My Wildest Dreams. Kategori Artis :
Mark Knopfler
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Mark Knopfler - Beyond My Wildest Dreams dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)