G D Am C
Chorus (x2)
C G Dm
Come a little closer darlin
F
I just wanna keep on falling
C G Dm
Into sweet love with you
F
Oh with you girl
Verse
C G Dm
So baby where you Run to
F
I just got you deep on my mind
C G Dm F
so anywhere you run to tonight
C G
I will come and find you
Dm F C
You will come and find me on your mind
G F
So anywhere we ride to will be alright yeah
Chorus (x2)
C G Dm
Come a little closer darlin
F
I just wanna keep on falling
C G Dm
Into sweet love with you
F
Oh with you girl
Verse
C G Dm
So girl I do adore you
F
Babygirl I love your smile
C G
And I just wanna talk with you
Dm F
Through the whole whole night
C G Dm
Go on pretty lady
F
Come on and whisper in my ear
C G
Some words of wisdom
Dm F
Some words the others just don't hear and
Chorus (x2)
C G Dm
Come a little closer darlin
F
I just wanna keep on falling
C G Dm
Into sweet love with you
F
Oh with you girl
Home » Martin Jondo » Kunci Gitar Martin Jondo - Little Closer
Kunci Gitar Martin Jondo - Little Closer
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Martin Jondo - Little Closer :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Martin Jondo - Little Closer"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Martin Jondo - Little Closer. Kategori Artis :
Martin Jondo
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Martin Jondo - Little Closer dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)