Intro: F C G C
C Am7 C Am7 C F
Don't worry 'bout me, it's all over now,
Dm7 C Am7 C G
Though I may be blue, I'll manage somehow.
C Am7 C F
Love can't be explained, can't be controlled,
Am7 C G G7 C F C
One day it's warm, next day it's cold.
C G G7 F Am C
Don't pity me, cause I'm feelin' blue,
Dm7 C F Am Dm7 G7
Don't be ashamed, it might have been you.
C7 F C F C C7
Oh-oh-oh, oh, oh love, kiss me one time, then go,
C G G7 F Dm7 C
I'll understand, don't worry 'bout me.
(Interlude:) C F C G C F C
C Am7 C Am7 C F
Sweet, sweet, sweet love, I want you to be,
Dm7 C Am7 C G
As happy as I, when you loved me.
C Am7 C F
I'll never forget you, your sweet memory,
Am7 C G G7 C F C
It’s all over now, don't worry 'bout me.
C G G7 F Am C
When one heart tells, one heart, one hard good-bye.
Dm7 C F Am Dm7 G7
One heart is free, one heart will cry.
C7 F C F C C7
Oh-oh-oh, oh, oh sweet, sweet baby, sweet baby, sweet,
C G G7 F Dm7 C G7 F Dm7 C
It’s all right, don't worry 'bout me.
Home » Marty Robbins » Kunci Gitar Marty Robbins - Dont Worry
Kunci Gitar Marty Robbins - Dont Worry
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Marty Robbins - Dont Worry :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Marty Robbins - Dont Worry"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Marty Robbins - Dont Worry. Kategori Artis :
Marty Robbins
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Marty Robbins - Dont Worry dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)