intro:
F#m
F#m Bm
If I fall along the way
E F#m
Pick me up and dust me off
Bm
and if I get too tired to make it
E F#m
be my breath so I can walk
Bm
If I need some other love
E F#m
give me more than I can stand
Bm
and when my smile gets old and faded
E A
wait around I'll smile again
A/G# F#m
shouldn't be so complicated
Bm
just hold me and then
E
just hold me again
A E
can you help me I'm bent
D
I'm so scared that I'll never
E
get put back together
A
you're breaking me in
F#m
and this is how we will end
D
with you and me bent
F#m Bm
If I couldn't sleep could you sleep
E F#m
could you paint me better off
Bm
could you sympathize with my needs
E A
I know you think I need a lot
A/G# F#m
I started out clean but I'm jaded
Bm
just phoning it in
E
just breaking the skin
A E
can you help me I'm bent
D
I'm so scared that I'll never
E
get put back together
A
you're breaking me in
F#m
and this is how we will end
D
with you and me bent
F#m
F#m D
F#m D
start bending me
F#m
It's never enough
D
I feel all your pieces
F#m D
start bending me
B7/D# D
Keep bending me until I'm completely broken in
F#m
A A/G# F#m
shouldn't be so complicated
Bm
just touch me and then
E
just touch me again
A E
can you help me I'm bent
D
I'm so scared that I'll never
E
get put back together
A
you're breaking me in
F#m
and this is how we will end
D
with you and me bending
E
without understanding, hell I'll go there again
A E
can you help me I'm bent
D
I'm so scared that I'll never
E
get put back together
A
you're breaking me in
F#m
and this is how we will end
D
with you and me bent
Chords:
F#m Bm E A D A/G# B7/D#
Home » Matchbox Twenty » Kunci Gitar Matchbox Twenty - Bent
Kunci Gitar Matchbox Twenty - Bent
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Matchbox Twenty - Bent :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Matchbox Twenty - Bent"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Matchbox Twenty - Bent. Kategori Artis :
Matchbox Twenty
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Matchbox Twenty - Bent dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)